.

neděle 20. června 2010

Le Freak Selector - Borderline



Le Freak Selector - Borderline

Label: Reactable
Released: 09.02.2010
Style: Afrobeat, Dubstep, Latin, Reggae, U.K. Funky

We’re very honoured and pleased to be presenting this free album by our Argentinean homie who is presently residing in Barcelona. This dude covers everything from Deep Latin vybz, Afrobeat, Pop, Reggae Pop through to Dubstep and UK Funky etc etc..

We’ve stuck up some of his stuff in the past and we’re always happy to give a plug to what this guy does.

I must confess I have not had time to listen to the whole album but I really love what I have heard so far. I am also advised it features a variety of different styles and consists of 13 original tracks composed between 1999 and 2009!

Judging by what i’ve heard in the past, I’m sure it’s going to well worth the download.


01. Pangeame Z feat. Mensey
02. Nuevas Rutas
03. Nomhadas - En la Búsqueda remix
04. Morbo me das
05. Uma Luv
06. Varanasi Music & Dead
07. Morning Call
08. Requiem
09. Altas Esferas
10. Chilli Peache
11. Pinche Cara de Tacuache Bodeguero - feat. Michael Jackson
12. xprs Underground
13. Return of Derviche Carousel

download

Borderline [LP] - Le Freak Selector - 2010 by Le Freak Selector

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat