.

neděle 9. května 2010

Oniric - Rêvolution



Oniric - Rêvolution

Country: France
Released: 07.04.2010
Style: Dub, Trip Hop, Electronic, Ambient, Chillout

Jamendo: ...Beauty has not other word at present, as you listen you are carried away into a magical enchanted land of awe and wonderment and you are transported into another time and place. You become part of this outstanding, graceful, elegant, surreal, visionary album. The vocals and music are fantastic to say the least. This is one outstanding album perfect for chill out to, let alone feeling the calming of this stress free album. make you feel so great and renewed again on checking it out. I felt like a princess in a princess world. with wonderful people around me and a awesome view from the castle window gazing down on the court yard. As the music played inside my mind and heart. My soul began to sing.. and my heart soured way up high.. Towards the sky above.. I felt my heart go ... lifted and carried by the grace and awe of this album.

1 Overture
2 Awake
3 Dream
4 Broken Waves
5 Vertigo
6 Dreamers
7 Virus Love
8 Accelerator
9 Rêvolution
10 Nostalgy

http://www.jamendo.com/en/download/album/64595



Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat